Home occupations involving an individual craft or skill, such as dressmaking, millinery, cooking, pottery or a teacher giving lessons to one pupil at a time. Home occupations shall be permitted subject to the following conditions:
(1) Such an occupation shall be conducted solely by resident occupants of the residential building.
(2) No more than 25% of the first floor area of the residence or 600 square feet, whichever is smaller, shall be used for such home occupation.
(3) No display of products shall be visible from the street.
(4) The home occupation shall be conducted entirely within the residence.
(5) The residential appearance or character of the residence shall not be changed.
(6) The home occupation generates no noise, odors, lights or other exterior physical impact beyond the levels normally associated with the residential use.
(7) All signage shall be in accordance with the provisions of § 215-8 of the Zoning Ordinance.