The Borough Engineer is required to review and approve the following:


Soil Disturbance of an area 2,500 square feet or over requires a review by the Borough Engineer. A permit is required.


An increase in impervious coverage of 1,000 square feet or more will require Stormwater Management provisions, such as a dry well. A permit is required


Construction is restricted on wetlands, stream corridors, all easements, and flood plains, also on slopes over 15%.


Driveways need a Driveway Opening Permit from the Borough Engineer, and sometimes a zoning permit.