Please select a year.
Message from the Mayor and the Mendham Borough OEM Team
Dear Residents and Business Owners,
Just a reminder...If you are powering your home or business with a generator, whether it is installed or an accessory, please remember to make sure that your Carbon Monoxide Detector is in working order. If you haven't replaced batteries in a while, now would be a good time to replace them. Our Emergency Services have received numerous calls for high CO2 levels. If your Carbon Monoxide Detector goes off, vacate the premises immediately then call 911. Familiarize yourself with Carbon Monoxide poisoning symptoms:
• Dull headache.
• Nausea or vomiting.
• Shortness of breath.
• Blurred vision.
• Loss of consciousness.
Thank you for practicing safety at this challenging time for us all.