- Forms & Documents
Department: Borough Clerk's Office~Vital Records~OPRA
Go To Section
- Borough Clerk's Office~Vital Records~OPRA
- Jump to: Borough Clerk's Office~Vital Records~OPRA - Banners, Event Licensing & Public Service Projects
- Jump to: Borough Clerk's Office~Vital Records~OPRA - OPRA Open Public Records Act
- Jump to: Borough Clerk's Office~Vital Records~OPRA - Vital Statistics
- Jump to: Borough Clerk's Office~Vital Records~OPRA - Voting
- Banner Display Request (Main Street) All requests to display a banner across Main Street (Route 24) will require approval from both the Mayor & Council and the Morris County Board of Commissioners (formerly known as the Morris County Board of Freeholders). A certificate of insurance naming the Borough of Mendham as an additional insured is also required. Please review the application for further information and allow adequate time for processing and approval.
- Blue Light Permit Volunteers of the Mendham Borough Fire Department and First Aid Squad who are active members in good standing may apply for a blue emergency warning light for their personal vehicle. Approval is required from the Fire Chief or First Aid Squad Captain. Completed applications should be submitted to the Borough Clerk's office for further approval by the Mayor and MVC processing.
- Public Service Project Proposal Individuals or local organizations wishing to complete a public service project in Mendham Borough must complete this application and include an attached map/sketch showing the location and scope of the project. Eagle Scout or Girl Scout Service Award Projects require a copy of the completed Scouting Service Award Project Workbook which must also be attached to the application. All proposed public service projects require approval from Mayor & Council approval. Check Borough Council Meeting dates for planning purposes.
- Raffle License Step by step guide on how to apply for a Raffle, Bingo, Etc.
- Road Closure Application All requests to close a portion of a residential street for an event such as a block party requires approval by the Mayor & Council. Applications should be submitted to the Borough Clerk a minimum of 30 days before the date of the event.
- Special Event/Activity Permit Application A Special Event is any event which is conducted, sponsored or permitted by any organized group of persons and which involves any advance publicity or advertising by or from said group.
- Banner Display Request (Main Street)
- Open Permit Search "SAVE TIME GO ON LINE!" For faster up-to-date information on open & closed permits on a property click above on SDL Open Permit Search Link. After logging in search by address or block/lot. (If you do not have an SDL account click on create account and follow the instructions.)
- OPRA (Open Public Records Act) Request Individuals wishing to obtain government records should submit an OPRA (Open Public Records Act) Request Form. The completed OPRA form should be attached as a PDF to your email. Email the completed form to the Borough Clerk (or Police Records Custodian for police records) at the email address stated on the OPRA Request form. Please be specific identifying the record(s) you wish to obtain to help expedite processing.
- Open Permit Search "SAVE TIME GO ON LINE!"
- Marriage or Civil Union License Apply for a marriage or civil union license in Mendham Borough only if either applicant resides in Mendham Borough OR in instances where neither party is a resident of New Jersey but the marriage or civil union ceremony will be held in Mendham Borough. Applications are taken by appointment only.
- Request for Certified Copy of Birth, Marriage, or Death Record Requests for a certified copy of a vital record must be accompanied by valid forms of ID. There is a $10 fee for each certified copy.
- Vital Statistics Information How to obtain a copy of a Birth/Death/Marriage Certificate or apply for a Marriage/Civil Union License.
- Marriage or Civil Union License
- Voter Registration and Election Information Visit the Voter Information webpage for more information on voter registration, polling locations, how to apply for a Vote by Mail ballot and all things election-related.
- Voter Registration Application Registered voters who have moved to Mendham Borough from another town within Morris County or are new to the State of New Jersey must file a new Voter Registration Application at least 30 days before the next election date to qualify to vote in that election. This application form can also be used to update a voter's change of name, change of address or party affiliation.
- Voter Registration and Election Information