BOARD OF HEALTH
Governor Murphy announced today that the state now has a central online location for official COVID-19 vaccine-related information, with a landing page for the vaccine registration portal in the near future. Visit vaccine information hub
Vaccine Finder- https://vaccinefinder.org/search/
Vaccine Finder Source Page- https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/reporting/vaccinefinder/about.html
COVID-19 TESTING CLINIC 4/22/21 - (Click Here)
Bowers Building, 6 West Main Street
Mendham, NJ 07945
Tel: 973-543-7152, ex. 10
The Board of Health in Mendham Borough consists of five regular members and two alternate members. The Board meets the first Wednesday of the month in the Garabrant Center, 4 Wilson Street at 7:00 p.m. The Board of Health offers a surprising number of services. They include well-child clinics and immunizations, blood screenings, male, female and skin cancer screenings, rabies clinics, flu shots and stroke screenings. Some of the clinics are free; others charge a nominal fee.
The Board of Health is responsible for inspecting and issuing licenses for all food establishments in town, as well as for any event where food will be sold. New or altered septic systems and wells must also be inspected by the Board of Health.
Mendham Borough contracts with Bernards Township Health Department, Animal Control Solutions and the Visiting Nurses Association of Somerset Hills to perform these services.
For upcoming health clinics and important health updates, see the Bernards Township Health Department website: http://www.bernardshealth.org/
Resources for COVID-19 Emergency
What do you do if you feel unwell and think you may have the Corona virus?
You are asked to call your own doctor or medical provider and seek assistance.
If you do not have a doctor you can call an urgent care. Here are some contacts for some local urgent care facilities:
- Excel Urgent Care in Chester, 2 North Rd, Chester. (908) 888-2541
- URGIMED Urgent care in Randolph, 400 Rt 10 W, (973) 891-1321
- FastER Urgent Care in Morris Plains, 130 Speedwell Ave, (862) 242-8053
- Somerset Valley Urgent Care, 470 Rt 202/206, (908) 781-7171
For general information and symptoms visit these sites:
Free at home testing kit to Morris County Residents-click link below:
What do I do if I have a medical emergency or I am in danger?
Who do I speak with if I have general medical questions about COVID-19?
Mendham Bernards Twp Board of Health: (973) 543-7521 Ext. 0, (908) 204-2520
or emails email@example.com
Atlantic Health Nursing Screening Hotline 1-862-260-3199
7 days a week 7am-7pm
What if I need non-medical help or have questions about town services?
Call the main Mendham Borough line and listen for extensions or leave a message at:
(973) 543-7152 Ext 13 or email at COVID19@mendhamnj.org
How many COVID-19 cases does Mendham Borough have?
We are updating the case number that we receive from the Board of Health daily. Please note the blue scroll at the top of our website.
What is Social Distancing?
We are all asked to stay 6 feet apart! Do not gather in groups of more than 10. Do not have contact with people other than those you are living with.
Governor Murphy’s Executive Order
All New Jersey residents are required to stay at home unless they are:
· Obtaining goods or services from essential retail businesses;
· Obtaining takeout food or beverages;
· Seeking medical attention, essential social services, or assistance from law enforcement or emergency services;
· Visiting critical family or persons with whom a resident has a close personal relationship; abiding by social distancing regulations and best preventative hygiene practices;
· performing their job with minimal manpower;
· Walking, running, operating a wheelchair, or engaging in outdoor activities with immediate family, caretakers, or romantic partners while following best social distancing regulations;
Mental Health Hotline: 862-269-3199.