REGISTRAR VITAL STATISTICS
Carolynn Budd, RMC, CMR
973-543-7152 Ext. 15
2 West Main Street
Mendham, NJ 07945
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Banner Display Request
- Blue Light Permit
- Hometown Heroes Banner Request
- Public Service Project Proposal
- Raffle License (Games of Chance)
- Road Closure Application
- Special Event Permit Application
- OPRA (Open Public Records Request)
- Marriage or Civil Union License
- Request for Certified Copy of Birth, Marriage or Death Records
- Vital Statistics Information
- Voter Registration and Election Information
- Voter Registration Application
OF THE BOROUGH CLERK
SECRETARY TO MAYOR, COUNCIL AND MUNICIPAL CORPORATION
- Maintains all records, books, deeds, leases, bonds contracts and archives of the Borough of Mendham, with the exception of those by ordinance that are maintained in another department.
- Codification of The Borough of Mendham Code
- Administers oaths of office and affirmations in all Borough matters.
- Custodian of the Corporate Seal of the Borough.
- Affixes the Seal of the Borough to instruments and writings when authorized by ordinance or resolution of Council.
- Prepares the Meeting Agendas for Council Meetings.
- Records and prepares Council Meeting minutes.
- Maintains the permanent record of all Council proceedings.
Maintains a calendar of all matters pending before the Council.
- Custodian and responsible for storing and maintaining the Borough of Mendham archives and records.
- The Vital Records Office processes and maintains all records of births, deaths, marriages, domestic partnerships and civil unions that occur in The Borough of Mendham.
- Vital Records Registrar
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Marriage License
- Domestic Partnership & Civil Unions
Chief Administrative Officer of Elections Held in the Municiplaity and Chief Registrar of Voters in the Municipality
Oversees all elections held in the Borough of Mendham
Certifies local election results
- Issues and certifies candidate petitions for municipal offices
- Responsible for Polling Locations within the Borough of Mendham.
- Provides election materials
- Municipal Vacancy Law
- Should a vacancy occur in the Office of the Mayor or Council, the Municipal Clerk is the official responsible for carrying out the procedure in filling such vacancy.
MORRIS COUNTY CLERK
Ann F. Grossi, Esq.
MORRIS COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE SERVICES
- Become a Notary
- Get a County ID Card
- Get a Passport
- Track My Passport
- NewVision Agent Account Access Portal
- Online Property Records Search
- Online Tax Records Search
- Operation Give Back Discount Directory
- Operation Give Back Registration
- Overseas and Military Voters
- Property Alert Service
- Records Vault
- Services for Veterans
- Track My Passport
- Trade Names
- Vote by Mail