- Forms & Documents
Department: Zoning~Compliance Review & Permits
Go To Section
Please use for reference only.
- Mendham Borough Zoning Map
- Street and House Number Map
- Zoning Compliance Review & Permit Application A Zoning Compliance Review & Permit is required for variances, construction permits, exterior improvements including, but not limited to, Sheds, Additions, A/C Unit Replacements, Whole House Generators, Patios, and Fences. A Zoning Compliance Review & Permit Application must be submitted to the Zoning Office and reviewed prior to Joint Land Use Board (JLUB), Historic Preservation Commission (HPC) and Construction Permit Applications. Submit original and one (1) copy of application with property survey that has a raised surveyor seal showing the size of the lot; bounding streets; and the size, type, and location of existing and proposed structures with distances to all property lines denoted. Draw to scale on the survey any proposed structures on each survey.
- Zoning Compliance Review & Permit Application
- Fence Non-Pool, Wall, Gateway & Entrance Pillars All Zoning Permits for Non-Pool Fence, Wall, Gateway & Entrance Pillars are issued by the Zoning Office --NOT the Construction Department. Applications require submission of a picture of the fence and a survey indicating the placement of the fence and dimensions. Fences on Lot Road Frontage Maximum Height is 4’ and 6’ behind the front foundation. All Pool Fence Permits are issued by the Construction Department per NJ State Building Code.
- Flag Pole
- Outdoor Dinning
- Permanent & Temporary Signs
- Roll Off Container/Dumpster
- Temporary Storage Container All containers (PODS) require a permit. - See Sub section 215-7 of the Borough ordinance
- Fence Non-Pool, Wall, Gateway & Entrance Pillars