The Mendham Borough Historic Preservation Commission is responsible for the protection, enhancement and preservation of the Borough Historic districts, sites, buildings and structures of historic, cultural or architectural value and interest within the Borough. The Commission consists of 5 members and 2 alternates appointed by the Mayor with the approval of the Borough
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hear and decide applications
- Make recommendations to the Planning Board and Board of Adjustment on applications for development;
- Make recommendations to the Planning Board on the Historic Preservation Element of the Master Plan
- Carry out educational, advisory and informational functions as to promote historic preservation.
- Historic District Overlay Zone
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Main Street Corridor
- Meetings are held at the Garabrant Center, 4 Wilson St., Mendham 7:30PM
Notice of any changes in the schedule, time, date or place will be posted in the Phoenix House and official newspapers in advance as required by law.