- Forms & Documents
Department: Engineer~Lot Development~Driveway~Sewer Connection Permits
Go To Section
- Engineer~Lot Development~Driveway~Sewer Connection Permits
Please submit completed application and payment to Borough Engineering Administrative Assistant, Lisa Smith at the Phoenix House. Please submit completed application as a PDF and include in the subject line the type of permit requesting and location to the email below.
- Lot Development Permit Activities requiring a lot grading plan. Prior to the issuance of any construction permit, zoning permit or driveway permit involving 500 square feet or more of lot coverage or 5,000 square feet or more of soil disturbance and any land disturbance involving 500 square feet or more of lot coverage or 5,000 square feet or more of soil disturbance where a construction permit, zoning permit or driveway permit is not required, except for normal agricultural operations in connection with a farming operation, an application for a lot grading permit shall be submitted to the Borough Engineer.
- Road Opening and Driveway Permit
- Sanitary Sewer Connection
- Lot Development Permit
- New Jersey One Call 811 New Jersey Law requires anyone digging to call at least three full business days (excluding weekends and holidays) prior to beginning work. This includes excavators as well as property and home owners’ contractors. Contact New Jersey One Call at 811 or 800-272-1000 any time, day or night.
- New Jersey One Call 811