F/T Probationary Police Officer
The Mendham Borough Police Department is hiring and accepting applications for the position of a Full Time Probationary Police Officer with previous law enforcement experience. Following are the requirements of the position:
1. Be a citizen of the United States of America.
2. Be a resident of the State of New Jersey at the time of appointment.
3. Be more than 21 and less than 35 years of age at time of appointment.
4. Be sound in body and of good health sufficient to satisfy the Board of Trustees of the Police Recruitment System of New Jersey that such person is eligible to membership in the retirement system.
5. Be able to read, write and speak the English language well and intelligently.
6. Be of good moral character and must not have been convicted of any crime involving
7. Possess a current and valid New Jersey driver’s license.
8. Has a minimum of an associate’s degree or has served a minimum of two year’s active duty in a branch of the military service.
9. Candidates must possess a current New Jersey PTC certification at the time of application.
Interested candidates must hand deliver a full resume and cover letter to the address below during the business hours of 9AM to 4PM, Monday through Friday:
Mendham Borough Police Department
Attn: Sgt. John Camoia OIC
3 Cold Hill Road South
Mendham, NJ 07945