Mendham, Chester CVS Pharmacies Giving COVID Vaccinations
NEW JERSEY - The rollout of the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccination has triggered an expansion of inoculation sites in the Garden State and those interested can register now.
CVS Pharmacy was already administering vaccines as part of the Federal Pharmacy Program, which means they receive doses directly from the federal government separate from the New Jersey allocation, and now has begun receiving shipments of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.
Scheduling began Friday at these locations with inoculations set to begin Saturday. Locally, appointments can be made here:
183 Route 206 North,
Chester, NJ 07930
88 E Main St,
Mendham, NJ 07945
- Must live, work or study in New Jersey
- People age 65+
- Teachers K-12, Daycare and preschool workers, and staff
- People age 16+ with medical conditions that increase the risk of severe illness from COVID-19
- First responders including law enforcement and fire professionals
- Heath care workers, residents and staff of long-term and congregate care
For the complete list of all of the stores in New Jersey giving out vaccines, see our previous coverage.