Bernards Township Health Department COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Information
LOCATION: Saint James Church, 184 South Finley Ave, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 3pm - 5pm.
Pfizer 12+, Moderna, and J&J will be given Tuesday, February 15th. All 3 vaccines will be available.
- Pfizer (12+) booster or primary series available for 12+. Visit https://www.signupgenius.com/go/bthdpfizer to make your Pfizer appointment. Individuals under 18 MUST be accompanied by parent/guardian.
- Moderna booster or primary series for 18+. Visit https://www.signupgenius.com/go/bthdmoderna to make your Moderna appointment.
- J&J booster or primary dose for 18+. Visit https://www.signupgenius.com/go/bthdjj to make your J&J appointment.
Next Pediatric Pfizer (5-11) Clinic will be on Monday February 28th.
- First and second doses available.
- Individuals under 18 MUST be accompanied by parent/guardian.
- These Pfizer appointments are NOT for individuals ages 12+.
- Make your child's appointment here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/bthdpfizerkids
For all clinics:
- If you are symptomatic, or waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test please reschedule.
- If you are quarantined due to an exposure to a positive case (including household) please get tested on day 5 from last exposure and attend only after testing negative.
- If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, please consult your healthcare provider before getting a COVID-19 vaccine. For the safety of all participants, please wait until after day 10 of your positive test and after your symptoms resolve to attend our clinic.
- Walk in appointments may be available but not guaranteed.
- Bring your original vaccine card with you if you’re coming for a second or booster dose. If you only have a picture or Docket, you will be given a second card.
- No ID or insurance required for COVID-19 vaccines.
- Please wear a well-fitted mask and social distance.
If you have questions or need help making an appointment, please call 908-204-2522.