Please select a year.
Suggestions for Tonight's Weather Forecast
Release Date: January 30, 2013
Mendham Boro Public Works in monitoring tonight’s foul weather. We have put together a few suggestions for homeowners and business to take into consideration before this evening.
1) The ground is frozen. This will lead to more flooding. Make sure your sump pump is working and is clear. Ice can build up in the line coming out with the deep cold we have had.
2) Very windy. Make sure any holiday decorations and or grill covers and yard items are secure. Make sure trash can lids are tight or secured.
3) Fill up with gas on your way home. Many tree’s are weakened by Sandy and there is a higher chance than normal of a power outage tonight.
4) Allow extra travel time Thursday am!
5) For radar updates we suggest www.noaa.gov
6) Have foul weather gear and flashlights ready.