Please select a year.
Report Power Outages
Please remember to report any service interruptions to JCP&L! Customer outage reports help us identify damage locations and restore power faster.
Customers are reminded to treat ANY downed or low-hanging wire as energized and dangerous.
What to Do When You Experience a Power Outage:
Reporting your outage helps us pinpoint damage and restore power more quickly. You can do this several ways:
- Call JCP&L directly do not call 911 for outages.
- Report an outage online
- Call 888-LIGHTSS (888-544-4877)
- Report your outage via text message; get started by texting REG to 544487.
(Message and data rates may apply.) More information about our text messaging, and related services can be found on our communication tools page.
- View/report power outages on our 24/7 Power Center maps
- If you have a communication disability, you can contact us through the appropriate text telephone (TTY/TDD) relay service.