Please select a year.
At-Home-Saliva Testing Program
Get COVID-19 Testing
Free At-Home Testing
Morris County is now offering FREE at-home COVID-19 saliva and nasal testing.
Morris County is now offering at-home, COVID-19 saliva and nasal testing at no cost to people who want to be tested.
- Only Morris County residents and people who work in Morris County are eligible.
- If you work in Morris County, but do not live here, you must submit proof of employment in the county such as an employee identification card or your employer’s contact information. Once that information is confirmed by our staff, you will receive an email with further instructions.
- You will be asked to provide your health insurance information, but you will not be billed. If you are not insured, your test will still be completed with no cost to you.
- Due to limited supplies, individuals will be limited to two tests per month.
Note: There was an error where Rockaway and Butler weren’t able to be selected in the town dropdown. That error has been corrected as of 12/7/20.
Other Testing Sites
- List of known Morris County testing sites
- State of NJ test site locator
- COVID-19 self-assessment tool
If you have any questions, call our COVID Hotline at 973-829-8250.